How To eSign (on any web-enabled device, including laptops, mobile phones and tablets!):
1. You will have received an email fom a member of your Mortgage Express Team. This email will contain your name and the word "eDisclosures" in the subject line.
2. This will take you to your login page. (If you’ve forgotten your username or password, use the links below the “Log in” button.)
3. If you have not yet created an account with us (if you applied online, you likely have already created an account), then you will need to click on the "Create Account" button at the bottom of the screen. Otherwise, just Log In!
4. If you have more than one loan with Mortgage Express, you will next see a page with a "card" for each of your loans. Be sure to click on the correct one!
5. You may then be prompted to eConsent to electronic disclosures if you have not done so previously for this loan.
6. Next, you will see “cards” for each task you have to complete.Click on “View List” for any of them to begin.
7. Next click on “Open Documents” to begin reviewing your loan documents.
8. Follow the onscreen instructions to adopt an eSignature if you have not previously used Docusign.
9. You may scroll through the documents or hit “Next” to skip to the next section to esign.
10. Click on the Yellow and Red “Sign” button to esign.
11. Some documents may require you to enter information or check a box.
12. When you are done esigning, it will tell you so at the top.
13. Click on the “Finish” button.